We are fortunate to live and work in a community dedicated to giving back. We love where we live and work. Our team members are actively involved in professional and community organizations – from volunteering to serving in leadership roles – and are dedicated to the Middle Tennessee community.
We love where we live and work and share the belief that we have a responsibility to serve our community. As a result, our team members are involved in over 50 non-profit organizations throughout Middle Tennessee and serve in a number of ways:
- Leadership: Many of our team members serve in leadership positions on community boards and committees.
- Individual Giving: We’ve got a generous team and gladly support their efforts through a matching program.
- Service Projects: There is nothing better than getting together to share a day of fun and giving back. Each year we sponsor 4 company-wide community projects and we find the experience rewarding in so many ways.
- Adopted Organizations: c3 adopts several organizations each year with the intention of increasing our financial impact and frequently donate consulting and event services.
- Strategic Partnerships: We believe an understanding of technology is critical to the future and want to do our part to support building those skills in the next generation. As a result, we have partnered with the Nashville Technology Council (NTC) and Metro Nashville Public Schools (MNPS) to create a Learning Technology Plan for the district. This plan is designed to integrate technology and transform teaching and learning in order to prepare Nashville’s youth for success and to close the workforce gap in technology jobs and stimulate economic growth in Middle Tennessee.
c3 connects regularly with community leaders. We are actively involved in a number of business and community associations, including: